03/05/2014

Forever Repurchased Products

Forever Repurchased Products | Le Petit Faon

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
It's my favourite lipstick ever, and I have mentioned it countless times in blog posts. I love it so much that I dread the day I'm going to run out of it! However, that doesn't stop me from wearing it most days. As the name suggests, it's a lovely berry shade that is just a tiny bit darker than my own lips. With its sheer texture and slight glossy finish, it manages to liven up my complexion and make my lips look more plump. It looks so natural and pretty, and it basically goes with every eye make-up and outfit. Definitely try it out if you are into berry shades! 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
This is the best cleanser I have ever tried - ok, I haven't tried a whole lot, but I honestly don't feel the need to: this Liz Earle one suits my needs perfectly. First off, such classy packaging - it almost makes you feel like you're in a spa or something like that. Secondly, it's got a gorgeous scent, that's refreshing and calming at the same time. But most importantly, it does its job wonderfully: it removes every trace of make-up -even stubborn mascara- without irritating my skin or eye area, and if that comes from someone who's taking Roaccutane, you can be sure that's true. 
I wear a lot of face make-up, and it amazes me every time how much make-up this cleanser can get off my skin. The only downside is that you always have to have clean towelettes available, but it's something I can definitely deal with.

Chanel Vitalumière Aqua
Funnily enough, this is my very first foundation, and my favourite out of all the ones I have tried too. I wasn't even aware of what the beauty blogging world was when I bought it, and I surely didn't knew how much this product was hyped! It definitely is a cult foundation, and I can see why: it has a very natural skin-like finish, it's extremely lightweight and it gives the face the prettiest glow. It's quite buildable as well, and although it's not full coverage it evens out the skin tone brilliantly; but my favourite thing about it is that it makes my pores disappear, and that makes my face look completely different! 
I loved this foundation back when I had oily, acneic skin and I still love it now that I have super dry skin and (fingers crossed) no more acne. I heartily recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment