08/12/2013

Today I want... #20

Wishlist Bioderma Nars Nuxe NYX

The less money I have to spend on unnecessary things, the more I crave them. My number 1 craving of the moment also is the most expensive one: it's the NARS Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita, a dusty rose shade which I think could be my next favourite "my lips but better" lipstick.. too bad it costs €26, and I simply can't justify spending that much on a lipstick *sigh* 

One of my favourite type of nail polish to wear is metallic gold shades. Essie Penny Talk is a beautiful rose gold-coppery shade that I think would be perfect for this time of the year. It was part of last year's Mirror Metallic collection, so I'm probably going to hunt it down and purchase it online!

I was browsing the Bioderma website yesterday and got lost in the Sébium section. The range is targeted towards people with oily, acneic skin. They were probably thinking about me when they created it! Just kidding - anyway, I really want to try some products from the line. There are so many, it's actually hard to understand which one works for what! 

Much raved about in the beauty blogging world, the NYX Butter Glosses are supposed to feel as moisturizing and smooth as -you guessed it- butter. All the shades look super pretty, but I have my eyes set on Vanilla Cream Pie!

It's full-on Winter here and my lips are in need of more hydration: I really want to try the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm, because everybody says it's the best lip balm ever! The only thing that's putting me off buying it is the fact that it's in a pot, and it's not the most hygienical thing ever. :(

Have you tried any of these products? What are you craving right now?


Meno soldi ho da spendere in cose inutili, più le voglio. Il mio desiderio #1 del momento è anche il più costoso: è il NARS Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita, una tonalità rosa antico tendente al marrone che potrebbe essere il mio prossimo rossetto "my lips but better" preferito... è un peccato che costi 26 euro, e non posso decisamente giustificare una spesa simile per un rossetto al momento :(

Amo gli smalti metallici! Essie Penny Talk è un bellissimo smalto color oro rosa-rame che credo sia perfetto per questo periodo dell'anno. Faceva parte della collezione Mirror Metallic dell'anno scorso, quindi dovrò scovarlo online!

Stavo dando un'occhiata al sito Bioderma ieri e mi sono letteralmente persa nella sezione Sébium. La linea è dedicata a chi ha la pelle oleosa e acneica. Stavano probabilmente pensando a me quando l'hanno creata! Scherzo ovviamente, ma in ogni caso voglio davvero provare qualche prodotto di questa linea. Ce ne sono così tanto che è quasi difficile capire cosa serve a cosa!

L'inverno è proprio arrivato e le mie labbra hanno bisogno di più idratazione: voglio assolutamente provare il balsamo labbra Nuxe Reve de Miel, perchè ho sentito mille blogger parlarne bene! L'unica cosa che mi trattiene dal comprarlo è il fatto che è in un barattolino e non in stick - non è molto igienico :(

Avete provato qualcuno di questi prodotti? Cosa c'è nella vostra lista dei desideri?

2 comments:

  1. Bioderma is one of my favourite skincare brands. Sebium Peeling is an exofoliating gel and it is fine and it nicely smooths the skin. My current favourite is Sebium Hydra. It is a moisturiser and it is perfect for winter. I can feel my skin soaking up moisture. I can definitely recommed those two products. xx

    ReplyDelete