10/10/2013

California dream

 photo c_zps10da4042.png

 photo chicnova_zpsb1def130.png

I remember one afternoon -I was about five or six- when my mum and I counted my Barbie dolls: they were almost 100. Quite spoiled, I know! I used to absolutely love Barbie's, so when I saw this sweater on Chicnova I knew I had to have it. Statement sweaters have been a trend for months now, but I had never seen anything like this one before! I got mine in a size M and it fits me perfectly - it's slightly oversized but not too baggy, and it comes down right to my hips. I think it will be the perfect sweater to wear on lazy days at university paired with skinny jeans and a pair of Converse, or just to lounge around in the house. 

Did you use to play with Barbie dolls when you were little, too? :)

2 comments:

  1. Le Barbie erano la mia passione! Soprattutto le scarpe, hahahaha! :P
    Io adoravo quella ispirata a Jasmine di Aladdin! Era la mia preferita! <3
    Il maglioncino รจ STUPENDO!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. anche a me piacevano tantissimo le barbie :) e credo a tutte le bambine degli anni 90, penso :) comunque bellissimo questo outfit! ^^

    ReplyDelete