02/09/2013

KIKO DOES CUSTOMIZABLE PALETTES!

kiko infinity eyeshadows

I might be hyperventilating. I just saw the KIKO Milano Facebook page publish this and I thought, I have to blog about this. Looks like they are finally doing customizable palettes like MAC and Inglot! They are called KIKO Infinity eyeshadows, while the palette system is called [CLICS] System™. The KIKO Infinity and Infinity+ eyeshadows are supposed to have high pigmentation and a lasting power of 12 hours. As you can see in the photo, we will be able to have singles, quads, trios and huge 24-pans palettes, for super affordable prices! Something like this was definitely much needed - I finally won't have to depot my Kiko eyeshadows in old CD cases! Stay tuned for more info and reviews about the KIKO Infinity and Infinity+ eyeshadow system :)

For those of you who don't know KIKO, it's probably the best Italian drugstore make-up brand. They have an online shop too - I definitely suggest you check it out! 


PRESS RELEASE IN ITALIAN: 


KIKO MAKE UP MILANO presenta INFINITY EYESHADOW e INFINITY+ EYESHADOW: ombretti riposizionabili in [CLICS] System™, una soluzione rivoluzionaria che consente di rimuovere e riposizionare gli ombretti per creare la propria palette personalizzata.

L’altissima pigmentazione degli ombretti offre una scrivenza estrema sia ad uso asciutto che bagnato. La formula è innovativa e associa alla consistenza dal tocco ultra sensoriale, il rilascio omogeneo del colore puro e brillante a elevata sfumabilità. La texture multi performante ha altissima aderenza e durata testata fino a 12h*. Inoltre, INFINITY+ ha un’altissima concentrazione di perla per un finish ancora più brillante. Con le infinite tonalità della gamma si possono realizzare svariati make up occhi, tutti ricchi di colore e vitalità.
Gli ombretti possono essere abbinati alle trousse e palette vuote KIKO Eyes Clics da 1, 3, 4, 9 o 24 posizioni. Il [CLICS] System™ consente di riposizionare gli ombretti a proprio piacimento, li assicura alle sedi e ne impedisce il distacco accidentale. Un’etichetta doppia e adesiva sul retro degli ombretti può essere usata all’interno della palette per identificare ogni singolo colore.
Con INFINITY e INFINITY+ si potrà realizzare una palette ombretti professionale completamente personalizzata e creare look sempre diversi.

5 comments:

  1. Great news! I wish I had a Kiko store near me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope they open stores in other countries too, it's such a great brand! :)

      Delete
  2. I did not even know about this brand before, thanks for the informations!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ODDIO. I am hyperventilating too.
    AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all these pretty bright colours! Didnt know this brand before, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete