10/07/2013

Today I want.. #18

 wishlist

I've been lately finding myself looking for a subtle drugstore highlighter, but I haven't found any good ones yet. I think MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade, even though it's not drugstore, would be the perfect one for me since I have a very light complexion.    

Sticking on the 'light complexion' subject - it's been a few years since I decided to stay away from the sun during the Summer, and this choice definitely hasn't spared me a lot of "You look so white, you really need to get a tan"s from friends, relatives and even strangers. I feel completely comfortable without a tan, but I kinda feel that my skin lacks a bit of glow. I really want to try the Caudalie Jambes Divines oil, as it's supposed to provide that glow without making me look like I've used a self-tanning product.   

I'm not much of a blush person as I think that applying it on  my cheeks would only make my problematic skin look worse, but the concept of the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée intrigues me. As the name suggests, it's a coconut water-infused jelly blush which is supposed to provide hydration and look as natural skin. I would definitely try it out if only Josie Maran was sold here :(

1 comment:

  1. These all look lovely products, I want to try them all too now..
    I love your blog, it's set out so nicely (without sounding too weird) haha

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete