21/04/2013

MAC Girl About Town

 photo DSC_0175_zps5a693ef2.jpg

Girl About Town is one of MAC's most popular lipsticks, so when I had the chance to receive it in a swap I didn't think about it twice. Girl About Town is a beautiful blue toned fuchsia shade which I think looks quite good with my brown eyes and hair. It has an Amplified finish, which means that it's super pigmented. In only one coat, this lipstick is perfectly opaque, giving a slight sheen effect on your lips. Girl About Town is creamy, easy to apply and it glides on the lips like a dream. It doesn't dry out the lips at all, while lasting a long time on them. I absolutely love it smell, which is a gorgeous vanilla scent common to all MAC lipsticks! 
I think Girl About Town is a great shade for the upcoming Summer season! What do you think about it? Have you ever tried any other MAC lipsticks?

 photo Untitled-1-16_zpsa8569f86.png

6 comments:

  1. That's a really bright and cheerful colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty on you! I want this lip color x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, your skin is so flawless - jealous. The colour is lovely. I love a Mac lipstick! new follower - look forward to reading more from you. L xx xA Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo colore, mi piacerebbe provare qualcosa di MAC ma per adesso i prezzi non sono molto accessibili e passo =) ma è un bel rossetto.

    ReplyDelete