31/12/2012

G&G A21 Grey (Dueba/Barbie)

I recently got a pair of G&G A21 Grey circle lenses from PinkyParadise.com and I finally have the time to share my thoughts on them with you. The lenses, as usual, came in two glass vials; the package also included a cute lens case.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Design wise, the G&G A21 Gray are very simple. They have a black or dark gray thick outer rim; the colour gradually fades towards the center of the lens, which is transparent. This way, the natural colour of the iris can peek through, giving a nice effect. Although liking the simple design, I have to admit that they're not the most comfortable lenses, nor the best looking on me. Since they're very large (14.0mm) and have a consistent base curve (8.6mm), they give me the dreaded "frog eye" effect. In the photos below I'm not wearing any make-up except for a coat of mascara - maybe with some eyeliner and a pair of falsies they'd look better. For the same reasons, they're not what I'd call a comfortable lens: I had a hard time putting them on, and once I was wearing them I could feel them on my eyes. I'm always very careful with circle lenses because if I feel like they are uncomfortable I'm scared they'll hurt my eyes, so I wore these only for short periods of time. Maybe it's me, but I haven't been able to find any comfortable circle lens for the past few months! Can you recommend any?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Get 10% off your purchase at PinkyParadise with the code delicateyouth :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for the review! You always have a great show lenses!
    Come to me. :) I hope for mutual comment :)
    http://prettykattyhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I'm visiting your blog right now :)

      Delete
  3. the color looks natural on you ^^
    nice review ~

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete