13/12/2012

Etude House My Dear Essence in Lips-talk - EBE101

Good evening everyone :) sorry for being a bit MIA these past few days, but I've been super busy! I finally got my driving licence yesterday and I'm so happy I can't even.
Today I'm excited to talk you about a lovely product by Etude House. I got a My Dear Essence in Lips-talk (longest name ever) in EBE101 from KeautyStore, which some of you maybe know as LiliesShop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The packaging is gorgeous as everything from Etude House: the lipstick is housed in a light pink pen-shaped case. I usually enjoy "twist-up" make-up, but this one let me down a bit. It's probably my fault, but I twisted up a few times and I think it broke, so now it doesn't go down anymore. It still goes up, but it's a bit annoying, no? The shade I chose is a browny pink, which I absolutely love because it's the perfect "my lips but better" colour. Especially now that I have braces (sigh) I don't like to draw attention on my lips, but I still like to wear something - so this lipstick it's perfect for that. It has a satin finish and it feels very velvety and moisturizing on the lips. It doesn't cling to dry bits as well, so it's great for this time of the year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you have tried the Etude House Blooming Lips-Talk, the formula is almost the same, but I prefer this one because it's a bit less dry. It lasts about two to three hours, then it starts to fade and blend with my natural lip colour.
I'm absolutely pleased by this product and I'd get some more if it wasn't for the damaged packaging! If you want to try it for yourself, there are loads of different shades on KeautyStore! Remember to use the code blog115 for 5% off your purchase :)

PS: Have you joined my PinkyParadise circle lenses giveaway yet? 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great review,lovely blog.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other.
    I would also like to invite you to join my Christmas Giveaway
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ReplyDelete