07/05/2012

Candy Magic Big Size Blue

Quite a long time ago (I'm sorry Eyecandy Lens for making you wait so long!!) I received a pair of Candy Magic Big Size Blue lenses to try. Prepare to read a negative review :(

Photobucket

Eyecandy Lens is an online marketer of cosmetics products, which focuses on cosmetic color circle lenses. They have FREE international shipping with registered air mail! How cool is that?

Photobucket


Candy Magic Big Size Blue
Brand: EOS
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5 mm with 16.0 mm effect
Base Curve: 8.6
Price: $26.70

Photobucket


Though I like Eyecandy Lens really much, I didn't like these lenses at all. They're just not my type! First of all, they were difficult to put, probably because they're huge. Once put, the lens didn't follow my eye, which, as you can imagine, is very uncomfortable. I could feel them when I blinked.
Design-wise, they are a solid bright light blue with a thick black rim. They look overall unnatural. Would I get these again? Nope :/ 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you enter the code "DELICATEYOUTH." you get a free gift with your purchase! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment