06/04/2012

Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes palette

Photobucket

As many other ones, this Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes BR792 eyeshadow quad is part of the big swap I did earlier this year with a girl from Korea. This one was probably the item I wanted the most and it didn't disappoint me :)

Photobucket

First of all, the packaging. I don't think I' ever choose this product if it didn't look so nice! As everything from Majolica Majorca, it looks lovely. One thing I love about this product is that is so handy - it's so small it can be easily carried around in your bag.

Photobucket

The four eyeshadow are all neutrals. They're densely packed with glitter, especially the white one! I've never owned such a sparkly eyeshadow! Since they're so glittery, they're perfect for night use, which is great for me as I mainly wear make-up only when I go out at night. All the shades are quite pigmented and quite long lasting - although, again, I've worn these only at night so for three or four hours.

Photobucket

As for every Majolica Majorca product I own, I'm very happy with this and although it's a bit pricey (about €20) I do recommend this (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shadows *-* They are soft and not too dark!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! These shadwos look perfect for everyday use and also when you use bit darker look.

    ReplyDelete