09/04/2012

Glossybox March 2012

I received my last Glossybox ever the day I was leaving for Greece, so I opened it a week later! This was my very last one for reasons I already explained in my Glossybox February post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This box was definitely better than the previous one. I was very very happy to find a China Glaze No-Chip Top Coat in this box, first because China Glaze is almost impossible to get in Italy and second because I really needed a good top coat! I still haven't tried this yet because I'm not wearing nail varnish currently, so I look forward to!

Photobucket

Next I got a sample of Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. It was nice to get this sample because Caudalie is known to be a very good skincare brand I've never tried any of their products before mainly for their price, so getting a tester is great! I've been using this instead of my Chanel  Hydramax + Active moisturizer for the past two days. I'll let you know what I think about it!

Photobucket

These two Maria Galland samples are so so so small! I mean, I understand they're just samples, but omg there's product enough for like 2 uses? I heard good things about this brand, my old beautician used to use Maria Galland products. However, the two I got are a Cleansing Foam and a Silky Soft Lotion.

Photobucket

Then I got a Pevonia Age-Defying Marine Concentrate. Completely useless since I'm only 18 and thank god I still have a few years before I have to start worrying about wrinkles! My mom will surely appreciate this though!

Photobucket

The last product I saw in my Glossybox was the one I liked the most. I had seen it in other girls' boxes and when I didn't find it in mine I felt so unlucky! I saw this the second time I re-opened the box just to have a look at the products again. What am I talking about? The little Isadora lipstick in Rare Berry! It's just lovely! I've been wearing it very often since I got it, it's a perfect go-to shade. in the bullet it looks like a boring tone of brown, on the lips it looks much more interesting ;) it's very creamy and moisturizing as well. Last time I was wearing it, I ate an ice-cream and after it was still there. I think it's a great lipstick and although I've never seen this brand anywhere I really want to try more of theirs!

Photobucket

The very last thing I got was this nail file. I'm not an expert on nail files - I generally use a metallic one and I bet it's very bad for nails. What do you suggest?

Photobucket

So, as I said this was my last Glossybox ever; I already unsubscribed. Why? I was very disappointed with the products I found in the February one and when I realize I had just spent €14 on them, I decided I was never going to again. Moreover, the courier service was *so* bad, they would always come in the morning when there's no one at home because we're all either working or at school and when I'd call the customer service to get sent my package again, nobody would answer.. So I'd have to wait 3-4 days to get my Glossybox. I just don't think all this is worth it. What's your experience with services like Glossybox?



Ok I am so so nervous about this. I actuall started a Youtube channel about 3 weeks ago and I'm not sure If I should continue doing videos or not, I just sound/look awkward when I speak English! Anyway, this is the video where I show the Glossybox.

5 comments: