22/04/2012

Geo Princess Mimi WMM-305

Photobucket

After waiting more than a month (damn custom house!), I finally got my Geo Princess Mimi WMM-305 in Grey from GeoColouredLenses.com. They packed everything with utmost care and also included a free lens case. GeoColouredLenses offers free standard international shipping on all orders of 1-5 pairs of lenses, and free express international shipping on all orders of 6 pairs and above. Isn't that cool? The lenses that I've got were with no prescription power, but of course they sell lenses with grades.

I was very curious to try these lenses because I'd heard so many good things about them! The Princess Mimi series is pretty famous amongst bloggers and youtubers.

Photobucket


Photobucket

GEO PRINCESS MIMI WMM-305
Power Range: 0.00~-6.00
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%
Price: USD23.50

Photobucket

These lenses are very comfortable. Everybody thinks that Geo lenses are the most comfortable ones, and I have to say these were very easy to wear. Design-wise, the black rim just makes the eye look huge. I like the fact that the outside of the lens is grey while the area near the iris is light brown, so it blends with my eye and it makes it pop. This lense does the "frog eye" effect on me though, it's too big and curved. I think you can make it work with some make-up; it's perfect for those who look for eye-enlargement.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you use the code Francesca10 you get a 10% discount on GeoColouredLenses.com! Don't miss this chance :)

Photobucket

3 comments: