01/03/2012

Topshop Adrenalin ++ Models Own Purple Ash

I've bought these two nail polishes while in Dublin in the second week of February. Make-up and beauty wise, Ireland is quite well provided in comparison to Italy! Well, at least in comparison to where I live.

Photobucket

I got the Topshop Adrenalin for €7. I wasn't looking for anything in particular when I entered the shop. I really wanted to try their make-up, but nothing really caught my eye and I didn't want to spend money on something that I didn't like much. So I headed to the nail polish counter because I was sure I would find some shades I wanted to try - my nail polish collection is so small! I was right, and I istantly fell in love with Adrenalin: heavily packed with glitters, with a hint of light pink. I am wearing it right now paired with Layla Bijou #49, and I love it! I bet I'll be using a lot in the spring :)

Photobucket

The other nail polish I got in Boots. You can't even imagine how I'd like Boots to be in Italy! It carries so many amazing brands like Bourjois, Barry M, Soap&Glory and of course Models Own. I was very interested in trying a Models Own nail polish because it seems the whole blogosphere loves them. I chose Purple Ash, a beautiful deep purple shade. I do love this nail polish, it's very elegant and makes me feel like a grown up lady, haha! I noticed tipwear after just one day though. Maybe the topcoat I used wasn't that great, but I'm annoyed by this anyway :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Not really my colours, but they look amazing :)
    http://disincentive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete