11/12/2011

Review: Anatomicals The Hottie Tottie is Never Spotty facial cleanser

A few days ago I was in a beauty shop and I noticed a new brand: Anatomicals. I decided to buy a few products that I'll show you in the next reviews. Let's have a look at the first one: The Hottie Tottie is Never Spotty facial cleanser!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I love about this product: I have quite oily and acne-prone skin, so finding a facial cleanser that works for me is quite hard. While it doesn't make my blemishes go away, this product certainly cleanses my skin deeply without being too aggressive. Moreover, it's cheap -I paid about €4.95 for 150ml!- and easy to get. And look at the packaging - I just love its quirkiness.

What I don't like about this product: well, actually I have nothing negative to say about this product!

If you're looking for a nice face cleanser that you can use everyday without fearing for your skin, I definitely suggest buying the The Hottie Tottie is Never Spotty facial cleanser by Anatomicals. I tried many products because I have a strange type of skin and this one of the best I've ever bought. I think I'll stick to it for a long time! 

PS: this month's giveaway is coming sooooon. Sooner than you think! Maybe even tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute bottle! I'm really glad that you found something that works for you. When I found a good cleanser I was like ":D!!!"

    ReplyDelete